The UC1 K is our 1-style Koa concert ukulele. Built with the same quality construction as our higher end models, the satin finish UC1 K is undoubtedly one of the finest professional concert ukes available in its price range. With solid Koa top, back and side wood, its visual beauty rivals its sonic complexity.
Standard Features Include:
- Select figured koa body with mahogany neck
- Tortoise and wood nitrite strip rosette
- Satin nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Unbound traditional "Single-Point" headstock
- Rosewood peghead overlay with inlaid ivoroid Collings logo
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Mortise and tenon neck joint
- 18 Frets, neck joins the body at the 12th fret
- "C" shape neck and 1.73" string spacing
- 12" Fingerboard radius
- 1 3/8" Bone nut
- 15" Scale length
- Narrow 18% nickel-silver fretwire
- Ivoroid dot fingerboard inlays
- Pegheds tuners with 4:1 ratio
- Recommended string gauge - Savarez (.62mm, .74mm, .86mm, .62mm)
- Collings deluxe hardshell case by Ameritage
- Geared tuning pegs
No multimedia is currently available for this instrument.
- Body Length: 11"
- Body Depth at Side: 2 13/16"
- Lower Bout Width: 7 1/2"
- Total Length: 24"
- Scale Length: 15"
- Standard Nut Width: 1 3/8"
- Factory Strings: Savarez (.62mm, .74mm, .86mm, .62mm)
- Recommended Gauges: