With an offset body style and Lollar mini humbucker pickups, the 360 is one of the most unique models in our electric line. Bridging the gap between our 290 and CL models, the 360 features a carved top and a slim front-to-back body thickness. This combined with the offset body contours make the 360 light and comfortable to play and give it a quick responding and resonant tonal character. The 360 is offered in both maple and mahogany topped variations. The figured maple option allows us to offer some of our most vibrant finishes without the ivoroid binding present on other models.
Standard Features Include:
- Select mahogany or figured maple top over mahogany body and neck
- High gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Unbound "Haircut" headstock
- 15 degree headstock angle
- Ebony peghead overlay with inlaid Collings logo
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Long mortise and tenon neck joint w/contoured heel
- 22 Frets, neck joins the body at the 16th fret
- Medium-Fat "C" neck shape
- 12" Fingerboard radius
- 1 11/16" Bone nut
- 24 7/8" Scale length
- Medium 18% nickel-silver fretwire
- Grained ivoroid dot fingerboard inlays
- Fully adjustable truss rod
- Black or cream pickup rings and black or amber top hat knobs
- Dual Lollar mini-humbuckers
- 1950's style wiring scheme
- CTS 500K pots and Xicon caps
- Switchcraft toggle switch and output jack
- Tonepros Nashville tune-o-matic bridge and tailpiece
- Nickel Gotoh SG301 tuners w/ vintage-style buttons 1:18 ratio
- Recommended string gauge - D'Addario EXL-115 (.011"-.049")
- Collings deluxe hardshell case by Ameritage
more custom electric guitar options
Living Machines: The Art and Craft Behind Collings Electric Guitars
As Bill Collings will tell you, "it's not about the tools, it's the mentality of the people building the guitars that counts."
- Body Length: 17 5/8"
- Body Depth at Side: 1 3/8"
- Lower Bout Width: 13 1/4"
- Total Length: 38 7/8"
- Scale Length: 24 7/8"
- Standard Nut Width: 1 11/16"
- Factory Strings: D' Addario EXL-115 (.011"-.049")
- Recommended Gauges:
- Interview: The ToneQuest Report - Collings Electrics
- Review: Premier Guitar magazine reviews the Collings 360
- Custom Electric Guitar Gallery: 360 Quilted Maple Crimson (Lefty) #9095
- Custom Electric Guitar Gallery: 360 Custom - Koa Top # 9100
- Custom Electric Guitar Gallery: 360 Tremolo # 9098
- Custom Electric Guitar Gallery: 360 Maple # 11888