Standard Features Include:
- Select mahogany or figured maple top over mahogany body and neck
- High gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Unbound "Haircut" headstock
- 15 degree headstock angle
- Ebony peghead overlay with inlaid Collings logo
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Long mortise and tenon neck joint w/contoured heel
- 22 Frets, neck joins the body at the 16th fret
- Medium-Fat "C" neck shape
- 12" Fingerboard radius
- 1 11/16" Bone nut
- 24 7/8" Scale length
- Medium 18% nickel-silver fretwire
- Grained ivoroid dot fingerboard inlays
- Fully adjustable truss rod
- Black or cream pickup rings and black or amber top hat knobs
- Dual Lollar mini-humbuckers
- 1950's style wiring scheme
- CTS 500K pots and Xicon caps
- Switchcraft toggle switch and output jack
- Tonepros Nashville tune-o-matic bridge and tailpiece
- Nickel Gotoh SG301 tuners w/ vintage-style buttons 1:18 ratio
- Recommended string guage - D'Addario EXL-115 (.011"-.049")
- Collings deluxe hardshell case by Ameritage
more custom electric guitar options
No multimedia is currently available for this instrument.
- Body Length: 17 5/8"
- Body Depth at Side: 1 3/8"
- Lower Bout Width: 13 1/4"
- Total Length: 38 7/8"
- Scale Length: 24 7/8"
- Standard Nut Width: 1 11/16"
- Factory Strings: D' Addario EXL-115 (.011"-.049")
- Recommended Gauges:
- Interview: The ToneQuest Report - Collings Electrics
- Review: Premier Guitar magazine reviews the Collings 360
- Custom Electric Guitar Gallery: 360 Quilted Maple Crimson (Lefty) #9095
- Custom Electric Guitar Gallery: 360 Custom - Koa Top # 9100
- Custom Electric Guitar Gallery: 360 Tremolo # 9098
- Custom Electric Guitar Gallery: 360 Maple # 11888