Named after the vibrant and eclectic South Congress district of Austin, TX, The SoCo LC combines some of the most well loved features and sounds from the heritage of semi-hollow guitars with a distinctive look and feel all its own. A 15" lower bout gives this SoCo a comfortable, well balanced feel and exceptional note articulation.
Standard Features Include:
- Select figured maple semi-hollow laminate body
- Inset maple center block and mahogany neck
- Ivoroid top/back/ binding
- Slim contour F-holes
- High gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Unbound "Haircut" headstock
- 15 degree headstock angle
- Ebony peghead overlay with inlaid Collings logo
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Long mortise and tenon neck joint w/contoured heel
- 22 frets, neck joins the body at the 19th fret
- Medium-Fat "C" neck shape
- 12" fingerboard radius
- 1 11/16" Bone nut
- 24 7/8" Scale length
- Medium 18% nickel-silver fretwire
- Mother of pearl dot fingerboard inlays
- Fully adjustable truss rod
- Black or cream pickup rings and black or gold top hat knobs
- Dual Lollar low-wind Imperial humbuckers
- 1950's Style wiring scheme
- CTS 500K pots and Xicon caps
- Switchcraft toggle switch and output jack
- Tonepros AVR-II bridge and tailpiece
- Nickel Gotoh SG301 tuners w/ vintage-style buttons 1:18 ratio
- Recommended string gauge - D'Addario EXL-115 (.011"-.049")
- Collings deluxe hardshell case by Ameritage
more custom electric guitar options
No multimedia is currently available for this instrument.
- Body Length: 19"
- Body Depth at Side: 1 5/8"
- Lower Bout Width: 15"
- Total Length: 40 1/4"
- Scale Length: 24 7/8"
- Standard Nut Width: 1 11/16"
- Factory Strings: D' Addario EXL-115 (.011"-.049")
- Recommended Gauges: