The UC2 K is our 2-style Koa concert ukulele. The UC2 K comes standard with the Collings trademark ''haircut'' peghead shape and ivoroid body binding with black/white purfling. With solid Koa top, back and side wood, the beauty of its wood and enhanced appointments rivals its sonic complexity.
Standard Features Include:
- Premium figured koa body with mahogany neck
- Ivoroid top/back binding & black/white purfling
- Ivoroid and wood nitrite strip rosette
- High-gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Unbound "Haircut" headstock
- Rosewood peghead overlay with inlaid ivoroid Collings logo
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Mortise and tenon neck joint
- 18 Frets, neck joins the body at the 12th fret
- "C" shape neck and 1.73" string spacing
- 12" Fingerboard radius
- 1 3/8" Bone nut
- 15" Scale length
- Narrow 18% nickel-silver fretwire
- Ivoroid dot fingerboard inlays
- Pegheds tuners with 4:1 ratio
- Recommended string gauge - Savarez (.62mm, .74mm, .86mm, .62mm)
- Collings deluxe hardshell case by Ameritage
- Geared tuning pegs
No multimedia is currently available for this instrument.
- Body Length: 11"
- Body Depth at Side: 2 13/16"
- Lower Bout Width: 7 1/2"
- Total Length: 24"
- Scale Length: 15"
- Standard Nut Width: 1 3/8"
- Factory Strings: Savarez (.62mm, .74mm, .86mm, .62mm)
- Recommended Gauges: