The UC3 K is our fully appointed concert model with premium solid flamed Koa top, back and side wood. With its superb tone and unmatched craftsmanship, the UC3 is sure to please the most discerning eyes and ears.
Standard Features Include:
- Premium figured koa body with mahogany neck
- Ivoroid top/back/neck/peghead binding
- Black/white purfling
- Abalone with wood nitrite strip rosette
- High-gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Bound "Haircut" headstock
- Rosewood peghead overlay with inlaid ivoroid Collings logo
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Mortise and tenon neck joint
- 18 Frets, neck joins the body at the 12th fret
- "C" shape neck and 1.73" string spacing
- 12" Fingerboard radius
- 1 3/8" Bone nut
- 15" Scale length
- Narrow 18% nickel-silver fretwire
- Ivoroid dot fingerboard inlays
- Pegheds tuners with 4:1 ratio
- Recommended string gauge - Savarez (.62mm, .74mm, .86mm, .62mm)
- Collings deluxe hardshell case by Ameritage
- Geared tuning pegs
No multimedia is currently available for this instrument.
- Body Length: 11"
- Body Depth at Side: 2 13/16"
- Lower Bout Width: 7 1/2"
- Total Length: 24"
- Scale Length: 15"
- Standard Nut Width: 1 3/8"
- Factory Strings: Savarez (.62mm, .74mm, .86mm, .62mm)
- Recommended Gauges: